Thursday, July 10, 2014

7 is a lucky number!

It has been a while since my last post, it's been a bit crazy lately and I am just always trying to catch up!

My darling daughter turned 7 this July.  Boy, how time flies!  Here are some pictures from her birthday.  She decided she wanted to have a Disney's Frozen theme and what better way to celebrate it than to take her friends out for a skating party.  Party on Ice! The girls were so cute and thrilled.
Party at Ruby's Diner

Blow before that ice cream cake melts!
Daddy has to take care of 10 girls in the rink, what a feat!

She's getting better at this!

We love you my dear--to the moon and back!  I look forward to many more years with you, you will always be our baby girl. 


2 comments:

  1. what a great party! how time really flies, can't believe she's 7! I wonder what will be here theme on her next birthday? Madison never fails to amuse me when it comes to her theme and she exactly knows what she wants! plus her birthday really have no excuse not to celebrate..hahaha
    Hope next time, Yves can join your celebration..wonder when can we have a reunion! mummynors, you and us!--i think it will be awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. On the day of her bday she actually knew what she wanted for the next one...a horse racing party! She saw a horse saddle ranch up the hill and I immidiately said Nooo! I told her she is getting too old for bday parties and that she should ask for a trip instead. That way I can have an excuse to go for a vacation insead of planning these extravagant parties of hers!:)

    ReplyDelete