Wednesday, July 22, 2015

My inspirational quotes to live by


Every now and then, we all feel a little low, not motivated and sad. Time like this, I usually call and talk to my mom, I think hearing her voice is good enough to comfort me. Then, I read my favorite quotes from the women or men who made it to the top.

Here are some of my favorite inspirational quotes....


When  I feel ugly,



When I feel I do not have any achievements,




When I feel broke,




When I feel old,



When I think about the future,



When I want to be bitchy,

‘Nature gives you the face you have at twenty. Life shapes the face you have at thirty. But at fifty you get the face you deserve.’
Read more at http://www.marieclaire.co.uk/blogs/547165/coco-chanel-s-25-snappiest-quotes.html#cTYJSGhD8tAZyUAI.99


These quotes are little reminders that we all need now and then, powerful enough to inspire and uplift our spirits.

How about you? What are your favorite quotes? 


No comments:

Post a Comment