Sunday, March 31, 2013

Happy Easter everyone!

Easter is the oldest Christian holiday and the most important day of the church year. It celebrates the central event of the Christian faith: the resurrection of Jesus Christ.

Easter has always been an exciting time of the year for me. I remember that every year, when I was growing up my family would spend a few hours coloring and decorating Easter eggs then my mom will hide the eggs somewhere in the house we always had a lot of fun!

But now I'm looking forward because in Singapore, it's a long weekend-yahoo!!!! We celebrated our Easter holidays in Bintan, Indonesia in Bintan Lagoon Resort.

Just some pictures to share of our first family beach holidays

Yves and Mommy love the beach


Loving my Victoria Secret swimsuit


Yves: "I'm enjoying my sunbathing mom so chill please you are blocking the sun" 


Yves Must haves for summer, La Roche Posay sunblock and Fox swimming costume

1 comment:

  1. Aren't babies so much cuter when they are asleep?! Great snapshots from your trip. I will post soon! promise!:P

    ReplyDelete