Friday, January 31, 2014

My 2014 New Year's Resolutions

I know its kinda late to write about my 2014 New Year's Resolutions but who cares..because today is Gong Xi Fa Cai in the Lion City! Singapore my home....

Chinese New Year, also known as Lunar New Year, is one of the most eagerly anticipated occasions each year.  This is the biggest and most significant event of the Chinese community in Singapore.

So before I talk about my 2014 New Year's Resolutions, I want to greet my Chinese friends and everyone.....

Gong Xi Fa Cai!
May the year of the horse bring your way good fortune, good health, good luck, peace and happiness and light up your life with great success and prosperity all the years through..


one of the best things to start off a brand new year is to put up a list of new year's resolution. I don't usually believe in making resolutions because I don't think I can keep it-in short I'm afraid to be disappointed and I hate having those feelings!
But then I realised that New Year is all about hope, new beginnings and new opportunities, chance to do better...

So aside from making my resolutions list, I also write down a plan on how to achieve them...(not in this blog but in my diary)

Here's my 2014 New Years Resolutions

1.  Spend more time with Yves

I noticed that Yves is closer to my helper and this really breaks my heart to see...but I know it will change as time goes by...
most of the time, I reached home around 7:30-8 pm and I am so tired to play with Yves but this time I will make sure that when I reached home, I will still play with him or read him story books. And during the weekend, I will make sure that I don't think or do my work..
Will make sure that Weekend is all about Yves and my hubby.

Yves was featured in the Mother & Baby Singapore (Feb) issue

2.  Exercise more, make it part of my lifestyle

3.  Eat Healthy, More fruits, more vegetables and drink less soft drinks/soda.

4.  Practice my French at least 1 hour everyday.

5.  Be more organised

6.   Start on my special projects & focus on it

7.  Have at least once a week, pamper myself day

Hair treatments, facial, manicure or pedicure at least once a week.

My gold nail polish for CNY

8.  Pray more

9.  Read more

10. Talk more with my Mom & Dad


That's my list! Best of luck in 2014!

2 comments:

  1. Now I know why you try not to make resolutions...that is quite a list you have there!:) All achievable and should be a way of life. Congrats to Yves on being featured in the magazine! He is such a ham! soooo cute. Happy Chinese New Year to you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Easy to said that but agree it is achievable, just have to make sure I really do it.

    ReplyDelete