Sunday, April 29, 2012

Sleepless nights are over

Lately I have been up and about trying to fit everything in my schedule.  Boy, am I glad that the sleepless nights are over.  For a month now I was squeezing in at least 2-3 hours of study time in my already busy day and the task seemed impossible with all the pregnancy symptoms that started kicking in at the same time.  What with the unbearable migraine headaches, constant bathroom runs and bout of dizziness, I managed to make it.  I am so relieved to say that I passed my board exams to be a Registered Sonographer!  I can finally celebrate my 6th year wedding Anniversary which was way past due (April 9th) and will be getting ready to leave for a long weekend trip to Vegas in a few weeks.

Meanwhile, I had this little munchkin that kept me going during those times when I thought I wasn't going to make it.  Love this little girl to death.
Here she is, doing a dance for mom
and some modeling
Then I can resume on my shopping which has been limited to online shopping and just a few maternity items.  Summer is coming up and I always get so excited buying new clothes and I now have all the time to do it. Yay! Here's some items that I managed to purchase in the web in the past few weeks.
denim panel maternity jeans from gap in gray and blue
Nursing cover, milk bands and breast pads...a little early!
And the sun is out again! I hope the Spring showers are over...who can resist being out and about with some sunshine? Not this little one.
We can actually start putting on sunblock
I'm so happy to be back blogging!:)

4 comments:

  1. Congrats! champagne cheers for you...
    I can't imagine how happy you are after seeing the results of your exams... soon it will be my turn, need to start studying.
    waaaaa I like that GAP maternity jeans, Ihope they have it here soon.
    Anyway, cant wait to hear your Vegas trip, I wonder what will the little Maddy will be wearing???

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! what exams are you about to take? The jeans were ordered online, do they have GAP online at least? They only run about $69 a piece. I will post of our trip when we get back...right now, we need to shop!!!yay.

      Delete
  2. Oh my!! I just opened this blog of ours after a couple of days, then saw this, Madison in the fist picture just looks like you! She is so adorable.Very pretty and what a poser! Is she wearing your sunglasses? Big congratulations again on passing your board exam. And another congratulations on your 6th anniversary! How time flies. I can still remember when you sent me a message in Friendster that you already got engaged. Wow, that doesn't feel like 6-7 years ago. Enjoy Vegas and please tell Mr. Sun to also visit us here in England so that we too can put on our summer clothes and sunblock too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those sunnies are hers. I bought her a couple of them from GAP as soon as she started fitting on the girls department. I don't shop on their toddler dept for her clothes anymore as she is now a size 6-7!

    I know right?! time flies by so fast. We will definitely try to enjoy Vegas...I am hoping it will be warm enough for poolside adventures!:)

    ReplyDelete