Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Brandsfever Kitchenware Sale

It's been a hard day's night
And I've been working like a dog
It's been a hard day's night
I should be sleeping like a log......

.....since its holiday here why don't I gave myself a treat?

Shopping is known as another of Singapore’s famous past-times, you can expect that there will always be SALE!
So, I asked my hubby to drive me to this Brandsfever Kitchenware Sale!

Featuring kitchenware brands such as bodum, WMF, Zwilling J.A. Henckels, Alessi
and more with discount of up to 80% off
But I am happy to go home with my purchased of Bodum double-wall glasses and some cookwares, but still dreaming of this cutlery set (from $280 to $50, too bad last day today!).....


3 comments:

  1. That's a very good buy you got there sister. And the cutlery set, you should really get it. $50 is nothing for a good sleep (I know this really bothers you much) and a good silverware on a very discounted price. Go get it if they still have it. What else do they have? Is Le Creuset also on the list?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great bargain! I can't believe you didn't get the cutlery set! Well, maybe next time you have something to buy, do they only do this once a year? I have a set of the zwilling j.a. henckels cutlery, are those the once you are referring that was $50? Those run for over $400!

    ReplyDelete
  3. yes Mads that it!(waaaaa!) but too bad Le Creuset is not in the list...lets see will drop by there today since its near the Singapore Polo Club.

    ReplyDelete