Monday, May 28, 2012

A Sneak Peek: Pregnancy Photos

A dear friend of mine from High School who works for a pharmaceutical company in the Philippines emailed to ask me for a favor about two months ago.  She needed a pregnant model for a prenatal vitamin they are launching and she thought I would be the only one up for the job.  Apparently she thought I look good pregnant, which I thought was funny.  I always hid from the camera when I was pregnant the first time around so I never did have a lot of pictures during my first pregnancy.  I resisted this challenge for quite some time as I had to build up some courage to get in front of the camera.  Of course, I was also waiting for a bump to finally show, thus the wait.  Well I finally did it! Here's some pictures that came out of the shoot.






The photographer was also a good friend of mine which made it easier for me to agree to do it.  I think she did a wonderful job considering I was an amateur model.  She also took photos for my DD's holiday pictures in the past.  Since these turned out so great, I am planning on hiring her again for a family portrait when the baby comes out in the Fall.

It made me feel sad that I never did this when I was pregnant with Mads, but happy that I will have these pictures to reminisce with the new baby when he is older.  I don't think I will ever see myself pregnant again after this one so it's nice to have something to look back to.

6 comments:

  1. Gorgeous photos, truly a keepsake. I especially like the 4th one. The dress also makes you appear taller than you are. Lovely.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Nors. I changed three times for different settings and this dress popped out more with the outdoor shoot. Also, most of my maxis do not stretch like this one so I didn't fit in any of them. I was a little worried about wearing horizontal stripes so I'm glad you think it makes me look taller than wider!:)

      Delete
  2. I like the 4th one as well....and the 2nd one. But the 4th one is my fave :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks DZ. The 2nd and 4th pic was chosen to be on the posters and detailing aid for the product while the first one will be on the boxes. Thank God its only going to come out in the Phils!lol

    ReplyDelete
  4. Really gorgeous pictures, you are radiant in every angle of the shots..I like the 1st and the 4th pic. But the 3rd picture you are seating beside a cactus?!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks. lol. The cactus is as big as my belly I think. It was definitely not comfortable getting my pictures done sitting anywhere due to my belly thus I agree with you, I like the 1st and 4th too.

      Delete