Just to share with you about my pregnancy (first 10 Questions from The Pregnancy Journal)
1. Was your pregnancy planned or surprise?
M: Planned pregnancy for me but surprise for my husband.
2. When did you begin to think about having this baby?
M: Last year (August) when my Dr friend visited me in Singapore he told me that I was getting old so I better get pregnant ASAP.
3. When did you suspect you were pregnant?
M: After our Port Dickson Holidays (New Year)
4. When your pregnancy was confirmed, how did you react?
M: Happy and scared!
5. How long did it take you to become pregnant? Did it seem quick or slow?
M: Took me 3 months to work on this, well I feel its slow but others think it was really quick..thanks to What To Expect Fertility App
6. What is the best thing about being pregnant?
M: Everybody is giving you an extra TLC, you are not allowed to work a lot, they give you a Free Seat most of the time, and I feel confident & good without make-up.
7. What challenges do you foresee with this pregnancy?
M: My OB said that I am high risk for preeclampsia, I hope I will not have one when I reached my 3rd trimester.
8. Who were the first to know you were pregnant and what were their reactions?
M: My husband, my Mom, Dad, Sisters and few very close friends.
9. What was the first thing you bought specifically for this baby?
M: nothing at this moment but I already have a crib from Pali (gift from my ex-boss), few clothes from my sister who lives in Dubai.
10. What hopes and dreams do you have for your baby?
M: I hope my little angel will be beautiful inside and out, without ever feeling that he is better than everybody else, will have faith in his self, will work hard to achieve his own goals and dreams and love his family...
The Pregnancy Journal: A Day-to-Day Guide to a Healthy and Happy Pregnancy by A. Christine Harris (available at amazon.com)