Friday, March 23, 2012

TGIF!

Thank God it's Friday! Not because I am celebrating the last day of the work week before the weekend but because I am so excited to see my little angel...tom is my next check-up!
I was on MC (medical condition) since last Tuesday and today because of my cough, colds, and vomiting. (btw I'm 14 weeks and 1 day as of today, Finally! im within the 2nd trimester)

But today, I feel a little bit better, so I decided to go out and get some air.
So, my first stop..
Hot chocolate for breakfast at Mc Cafe


2nd stop...Browhaus at ION Orchard
with Evelyn for my Classic Brow Threading

3rd stop...Lunch and home sweet home to sleep first then continue packing....


Hope everyone is having a great Friday!


1 comment:

  1. Good to know you had a great friday. I haven't had my brows professionally threaded in a long time...I need to find some time to get some beauty treatments done before I feel so fat and ugly with baby :)

    ReplyDelete